The Haunted Wax MuseumThe Haunted Wax Museum (1973) Season 1 Episode 69-8- Goober and the Ghost Chasers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 519 times total.
- Goober and the Ghost Chasers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Goober, Ted, Tina, Gilly, Danny Partridge, Laurie Partridge, Tracy Partridge, Chris Partridge.
- Voice Actors: Paul Winchell, Jerry Dexter, Jo Ann Harris, Ronnie Schell, Danny Bonaduce, Susan Dey, Suzanne Crough, Brian Forster, Alan Dinehart, Jr.; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Iwao Takamoto, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Frank Andrina, George Cannata, Izzy Ellis, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Ron Campbell, Ed De Mattia, Jack Foster, Alan Green, Hicks Lokey, Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Dick Robbins, Tom Dagenais, Warren Murray, Dick Wesson, Barry E. Blitzer, Jack Kaplan, Marty Roth, Steve White.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 20, 1973.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 69-8
- Season: 1
With a day off between concerts, The Partridge Kids decide to visit an old wax museum- a hangout for ghosts!
Cartoon Production Information:
Ghost Chasers was a magazine that employed Gilly, Ted, and Tina as investigators of the paranormal. Accompanying them on their adventures was Goober, an alarmingly skinny dog who wore a winter hat as a plot contrivance. You see, whenever Goober... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Haunted Wax Museum" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Haunted Wax Museum? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!