The Galloping GhostThe Galloping Ghost (1973) Season 1 Episode 69-3- Goober and the Ghost Chasers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 620 times total.
- Goober and the Ghost Chasers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Goober, Gilly, Ted, Tina, Wilt Chamberlain.
- Voice Actors: Paul Winchell, Jerry Dexter, Jo Ann Harris, Ronnie Schell, Alan Dinehart, Jr., Alan Oppenheimer, John Stephenson.
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Iwao Takamoto, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Frank Andrina, George Cannata, Izzy Ellis, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Ron Campbell, Ed De Mattia, Jack Foster, Alan Green, Hicks Lokey, Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Dick Robbins, Tom Dagenais, Warren Murray, Dick Wesson, Barry E. Blitzer, Jack Kaplan, Marty Roth, Steve White.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 22, 1973.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The reporters for Ghost Chasers Magazine are Tina, Ted, Gilly, and their red ski-hat wearing pet dog Goober. They would investigate haunted mansions and get caught up in ghoulish mysteries. Goober would turn invisible when he becomes frighten by ghosts &... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Ghost Chasers was a magazine that employed Gilly, Ted, and Tina as investigators of the paranormal. Accompanying them on their adventures was Goober, an alarmingly skinny dog who wore a winter hat as a plot contrivance. You see, whenever Goober... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Galloping Ghost" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Galloping Ghost? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!