Grandma Goody (Cat Burglar)Grandma Goody (Cat Burglar) (1974) Season 1 Episode 74-03-A- Hong Kong Phooey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 900 times total.
- Hong Kong Phooey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Penrod Pooch/Hong Kong Phooey, Sergeant Flint, Rosemary, Spot.
- Voice Actors: Scatman Crothers, Joe E. Ross, Kathy Gori, Don Messick, Richard Dawson, Ron Feinberg, Bob Holt, Casey Kasem, Jay Lawrence, Peter Leeds, Allan Melvin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Robert Bemiller, Emil Carle, Steve Clark, James Davis, Lillian Evans, Marcia Fertig, Bob Goe, Julie Lackenby, Joan Swanson, Dave Tendlar, Ken Muse, Bill Nunes, Joan Orbison, Rod Parkes; more Animators ...
- Written By Fred Fox, Seaman Jacobs, Len Janson, Chuck Menville, Larz Bourne, Jack Mendelsohn.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- First Aired on September 21, 1974.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 74-03-A
- Season: 1
This time cats are being stolen all over town (including Spot)- and Grandma Goody is not what she seems, as Hong Kong Phooey finds out in a bubble-filled climax.
Cartoon Production Information:
For his day job, Penrod Pooch worked as a police station janitor, which wasn't nearly as glamorous as it sounds. His fellow employees, clumsy Sgt. Flint and nasal-voiced switchboard operator Rosemary, referred to him as Penry and thought he was a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Grandma Goody (Cat Burglar). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grandma Goody (Cat Burglar)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!