Jungle JittersJungle Jitters (1971) - The Harlem Globetrotters Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 380 times total.
- The Harlem Globetrotters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Fred "Curly" Neal, Hubert "Geese" Ausbie, George "Meadowlark" Lemon, Bobby Joe Mason, Pablo Robertson, J.C. "Gip" Gipson, Granny.
- Voice Actors: Scatman Crothers.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Volus Jones, Rudy Cataldi, Don Patterson, John Walker, Ken Southworth, Carlo Vinci, Bob Goe, Dave Tendlar, Jack Parr, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Don Kirshner, Jeff Barry.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 16, 1971.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Cartoon Production Information:
This was the last first-run episode of The Harlem Globetrotters show on CBS, as well as the last appearance of Granny and Dribbles, the dog. The Globetrotters' next appearances (sans Granny and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jungle Jitters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!