Gone To The DogsGone To The Dogs (1970) - The Harlem Globetrotters Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 585 times total.
- The Harlem Globetrotters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Fred "Curly" Neal, Hubert "Geese" Ausbie, George "Meadowlark" Lemon, Bobby Joe Mason, Pablo Robertson, J.C. "Gip" Gipson, Granny.
- Voice Actors: Scatman Crothers.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Volus Jones, Rudy Cataldi, Don Patterson, John Walker, Ken Southworth, Carlo Vinci, Bob Goe, Dave Tendlar, Jack Parr, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Mike Maltese, Woody Kling, Dalton Sandifer, Tom Dagenais, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Don Kirshner, Jeff Barry.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on December 12, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
In the 1970's the Harlem Globetrotters defined professional basketball for much of the globe. The NBA was not quite yet flourishing, but these barnstorming hoop geniuses were selling out arenas all over the world. Millionaire Abe Saperstein formed... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gone To The Dogs. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gone To The Dogs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!