The Pottsylvania Permanent or I've Grown Accustomed To The PlaceThe Pottsylvania Permanent or I've Grown Accustomed To The Place (1960) Season 1 Episode 38- Rocky and His Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 305 times total.
- Rocky and His Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Animation Studio: Val-Mar Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bullwinkle J. Moose, Rocket J. Squirrel, Natasha Fatale, Boris Badenov, Gidney, Cloyd, Boat Man, Vladimir.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, William Conrad.
- Directed By Bill Hurtz, Ted Parmelee, Gerry Ray, Gerard Baldwin, Jim Hiltz, Rudy Zamora, Dun Roman; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Written By Bill Scott.
- Music: Sheldon Allman, Frank Comstock.
- First Aired on April 03, 1960.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 140 minutes.
- Episode Number: 38
- Season: 1
Using their secret formula for lunar propulsion (derived from the mooseberry bush), Rocky and Bullwinkle meet moon men Gidney and Cloyd. They explain to the moon men that they are from Frostbite Falls, and how they got to the moon in the first place (Bullwinkle's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jet Fuel Formula 38.
This serial was composed of 40 3:30 minute segments.
Originally broadcast on the Rocky and His Friends show.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pottsylvania Permanent or I've Grown Accustomed To The Place? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!