Rocky's Dilemma or A Squirrel In A StewRocky's Dilemma or A Squirrel In A Stew (1959) Season 1 Episode 7- Rocky and His Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 358 times total.
- Rocky and His Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Animation Studio: Val-Mar Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bullwinkle J. Moose, Natasha Fatale, Boris Badenov, Gidney, Cloyd, Policeman, Newsboy, Two Women, Governor Abner, Men.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott.
- Directed By Bill Hurtz, Ted Parmelee, Gerry Ray, Gerard Baldwin, Jim Hiltz, Rudy Zamora, Dun Roman; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Written By Bill Scott.
- Music: Sheldon Allman, Frank Comstock.
- First Aired on December 20, 1959.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 140 minutes.
- Season: 1
Using their secret formula for lunar propulsion (derived from the mooseberry bush), Rocky and Bullwinkle meet moon men Gidney and Cloyd. They explain to the moon... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jet Fuel Formula 7. This serial was composed of 40 3:30 minute segments. Originally broadcast on the Rocky and His... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rocky's Dilemma or A Squirrel In A Stew? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!