The Deadly AsteroidThe Deadly Asteroid (1979) - Godzilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 449 times total.
- Godzilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Godzilla, Godzooky, Captain Carl Majors, Quinn, Pete, Brock.
- Voice Actors: Ted Cassidy, Jeff David, Al Eisenman, Hilly Hicks, Brenda Thomson, Don Messick, Marlene Aragon, Michael Bell, Michelle Hart, Stan Jones; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon.
- Produced By Doug Wildey, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Oliver Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Jesse Cosio, Elaine Despins, Marcia Fertig, Doug Flockhart, Al Gaivoto, Mark Glamack; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Martha Humphreys, Glenn Leopold, Ted Peterson, Dick Robbins, Tom Swale, David Wise.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on December 08, 1979.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Godzilla- a 300-foot giant lizard- assists Captain Carl Majors and his crew— Dr. Quinn Darien, her excitable nephew Pete, and Brock, who was Carl's first mate. When the team wound up in a scrape, they could summon Godzilla from the ocean floor via a hand-buzzer... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Godzilla was a 300-foot tall, fire-breathing lizard, mutated by Man's folly of repeated atomic experiments. The creature, known as Gojira in Japan, has been around since the 50's, when Japan's Toho Studios seemingly cranked out a Godzilla film... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Deadly Asteroid" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Deadly Asteroid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!