Calico ClonesCalico Clones (1979) - Godzilla Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1057 times total.
- Godzilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Godzilla, Godzooky, Captain Carl Majors, Quinn, Pete, Brock, Dr. Voltrang, Dr. Wayside.
- Voice Actors: Ted Cassidy, Don Messick, Jeff David, Brenda Thompson, Hilly Hicks, Al Eisenman, Marlene Aragon, Michael Bell, Barney Phillips, Michael Road; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Doug Wildey, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Frank Andrina, Cliff Augustson, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Roger Chiasson, Jesse Cosio, Doug Crane, Joan Drake; more Animators ...
- Written By Don Heckman, Duane Poole, Dick Robbins, Tom Swale, David Villaire, Moe Gollub, Paul Gruwell, Sherman Labby, Desmond Serratore; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 15, 1979.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Dr. Voltrang captures the crew of the Calico, and clones them. His intention is to get his hands on an oil well that their friend Dr. Wayside has discovered.
Cartoon Production Information:
Godzilla was a 300-foot tall, fire-breathing lizard, mutated by Man's folly of repeated atomic experiments. The creature, known as Gojira in Japan, has been around since the 50's, when Japan's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Calico Clones" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Calico Clones? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!