How To Straighten A HairpinHow To Straighten A Hairpin (1964) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 452 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Animation Studio: Gamma Productions S.A. de G.V.
- Cartoon Characters: Hoppity, Fillmore, Waldo, One-Way Windrip, Cyrus Flugelhorn, Old Man, Society Woman.
- Voice Actors: Chris Allen, Bill Scott, Hans Conried, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Lew Keller, Jamie Torres V.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Peter Piech.
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Bill Scott.
- Editor: Skip Craig.
- Originally Released on September 12, 1964.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
In the pilot episode, Waldo and Fillmore were passing through the fictional town of Foggy Bog, Wisconsin. (In the life of a bunco artist like Waldo Wigglesworth, one seldom stays in one place for very long.) Being pursued by the town sheriff, Waldo and Fillmore... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was composed of four three and a half-minute episodes. One of the most underrated animated shows of all time, The Adventures of Hoppity Hooper debuted in 1962, brought to you by Jay Ward, the man who gave the world Crusader Rabbit and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of How To Straighten A Hairpin. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Straighten A Hairpin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!