The Energy BeastThe Energy Beast (1978) - Godzilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 468 times total.
- Godzilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Godzilla, Godzooky, Captain Carl Majors, Quinn, Pete, Brock, Energy Beast.
- Voice Actors: Ted Cassidy, Jeff David, Al Eisenman, Hilly Hicks, Don Messick, Brenda Thomson, Norman Alden, Marlene Aragon, Joe Baker, Michael Bell; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Doug Wildey, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Carlos Alfonso, Frank Andrina, Cliff Augustson, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Amaro Carretero, Rudy Cataldi, Roger Chiasson; more Animators ...
- Written By Herb Armstrong, Don Heckman, Bob Johnson, Duane Poole, Dick Robbins, Sam Roeca, George Shea, Bob Stitzel, Tom Swale, David Villaire, John Bruno; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 14, 1978.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A meteor crashes through the Earth's atmosphere freeing a huge beast. Making its way to a dam, the creature begins to absorb the energy out of it. Godzilla shows... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Godzilla was a 300-foot tall, fire-breathing lizard, mutated by Man's folly of repeated atomic experiments. The creature, known as Gojira in Japan, has been around since the 50's, when Japan's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Energy Beast" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Energy Beast? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!