Farewell, My Lovely SpotsFarewell, My Lovely Spots (1988) - The Further Adventures of SuperTed Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 328 times total.
- The Further Adventures of SuperTed Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbea Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Kalato Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Superted, Spottyman, Mother Nature, Texas Pete, Bulk, Skeleton, Blotch.
- Voice Actors: Danny Cooksey.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on November 19, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Season: 1
Amateur detective Ted decides to find out who stole Spotty's spots.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Further Adventures of Superted is a continuation to a popular Welsh cartoon from the early 1980's. The title character was a poorly put together teddy bear who became the best bud... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Farewell, My Lovely Spots. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Farewell, My Lovely Spots? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!