Sheepless NightsSheepless Nights (1988) - The Further Adventures of SuperTed Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 463 times total.
- The Further Adventures of SuperTed Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbea Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Kalato Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Superted, Spottyman, Mother Nature, Texas Pete, Bulk, Skeleton, Blotch, Dark Knight.
- Voice Actors: Danny Cooksey.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on October 22, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Season: 1
A little boy's nightmares cause Superted and Spotty to enter the Dreamworld and pit their wits against the Dark Knight, an evil being who tries to control children's imaginations.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Further Adventures of Superted is a continuation to a popular Welsh cartoon from the early 1980's. The title character was a poorly put together teddy bear who became the best bud... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sheepless Nights. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sheepless Nights? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!