Mudsy And The Muddlemore ManorMudsy And The Muddlemore Manor (1971) - The Funky Phantom Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 939 times total.
- The Funky Phantom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios.
In Association With: Air Programs International
- Cartoon Characters: Jonathan Wellington "Mudsy" Muddlemore, April Stewart, Skip, Augie, Elmo, Boo, Art Expert, Hank Miller.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Tina Holland, Micky Dolenz, Tommy Cook, John Stephenson, Don Messick, Julie Bennett, Barney Phillips, Jerry Dexter, Michael Road; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Art Scott, Zoran Janjic.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, Don MacKinnon, Ray Bartle, Gwyn Perkins, John Burge, Kevin Roper, Don Exard, Jane le Rossignol, Michael Faulkner, Laurie Sharpe, Warwick Gilbert, Robbert Smit; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Dave Ketchum, William Lutz, Michael Maltese, Jack Mendelsohn, Joe Ruby, Bruce Shelly.
- Music: John Sangster.
- Editor: Doug Holder, Eddy Graham.
- First Aired on December 25, 1971.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The group visits the Muddlemore Mansion, and eventually discovers a portrait of Muddsy's family.
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1776, a cowardly New Englander named Jonathan Muddlemore grabbed his cat, Boo, and hid from British soldiers inside a grandfather clock in an old, abandoned mansion. Two hundred years later, a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mudsy And The Muddlemore Manor" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mudsy And The Muddlemore Manor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!