The Headless HorsemanThe Headless Horseman (1971) - The Funky Phantom Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1062 times total.
- The Funky Phantom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios.
In Association With: Air Programs International
- Cartoon Characters: Jonathan Wellington "Mudsy" Muddlemore, April Stewart, Skip, Augie, Elmo, Boo, Headless Horseman, Ichabod Crane, Lori Elwood.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Tina Holland, Micky Dolenz, Tommy Cook, John Stephenson, Don Messick, Janet Waldo, Julie Bennett, Barney Phillips, Jerry Dexter; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Art Scott, Zoran Janjic.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, Don MacKinnon, Ray Bartle, Gwyn Perkins, John Burge, Kevin Roper, Don Exard, Jane le Rossignol, Michael Faulkner, Laurie Sharpe, Warwick Gilbert, Robbert Smit; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Dave Ketchum, William Lutz, Michael Maltese, Jack Mendelsohn, Joe Ruby, Bruce Shelly.
- Music: John Sangster.
- Editor: Doug Holder, Eddy Graham.
- First Aired on October 09, 1971.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In Sleepy Hollow (yes, THAT Sleepy Hollow), the gang meets Ichabod Crane, who's descended from the original Mr. Crane. He tells them that the Headless Horseman is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1776, a cowardly New Englander named Jonathan Muddlemore grabbed his cat, Boo, and hid from British soldiers inside a grandfather clock in an old, abandoned mansion. Two hundred years later, a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Headless Horseman. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Headless Horseman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!