Don't Fool With A PhantomDon't Fool With A Phantom (1971) - The Funky Phantom Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 2003 times total.
- The Funky Phantom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios.
In Association With: Air Programs International
- Cartoon Characters: Jonathan Wellington "Mudsy" Muddlemore, April Stewart, Skip, Augie, Elmo, Boo, Farmer Higgins, Raven/Mr. Carter .
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Tina Holland, Micky Dolenz, Tommy Cook, John Stephenson, Don Messick, Julie Bennett, Barney Phillips, Jerry Dexter, Michael Road; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Art Scott, Zoran Janjic.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, Don MacKinnon, Ray Bartle, Gwyn Perkins, John Burge, Kevin Roper, Don Exard, Jane le Rossignol, Michael Faulkner, Laurie Sharpe, Warwick Gilbert, Robbert Smit; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Dave Ketchum, William Lutz, Michael Maltese, Jack Mendelsohn, Joe Ruby, Bruce Shelly.
- Music: John Sangster.
- Editor: Doug Holder, Eddy Graham.
- First Aired on September 11, 1971.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When the gang learns that a farmer may lose his farm, they decide to enter the Looney Dooney in a race, and donate the prize money to him. They convert the vehicle... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1776, a cowardly New Englander named Jonathan Muddlemore grabbed his cat, Boo, and hid from British soldiers inside a grandfather clock in an old, abandoned mansion. Two hundred years later, a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Don't Fool With A Phantom" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Don't Fool With A Phantom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!