Fred And Barney Meet The Shmoo (Series)Fred And Barney Meet The Shmoo (Series) (1979) Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 1273 times total.
- Fred and Barney Meet the Shmoo Cartoon SeriesSeries
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Dino, Betty Rubble, Bamm Bamm, Mr. Slate, Benjy Grimm, The Thing, Kelly, Betty, Ronald Radford, Spike, Stretch, Turkey, Dr. Harkness, Miss Twilly, Shmoo, Nita, Billy Joe, Mickey.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Jean VanderPyl, Mel Blanc, Gay Autterson, Don Messick, John Stephenson, Wayne Norton, Joe Baker, Noelle North, Marilyn Schreffler; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon.
- Produced By Art Scott, Alex Lovy, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Bob Bemiller, Robert Bransford, James Brummett, Oliver Callahan, Roger Chiasson, John Conning; more Animators ...
- Written By Gene Ayres, Art Browne Jr, Buzz Dixon, Donald F. Glut, Len Janson, Dale Kirby, Glenn Leopold, Chuck Menville, Michael Reaves, Jim Ryan; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- Series Began Airing on December 08, 1979.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 90 minutes.
A repackage of old episodes from The New Fred and Barney Show and the The New Fred and Barney Show segment of Fred and Barney Meet the Thing, with new episodes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fred and Barney had already met one new buddy that year, but by the end of 1979, the Flintstones twosome added yet another segment to their popular show. In December, Fred and Barney Meet The Thing... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fred And Barney Meet The Shmoo (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!