Hooray for North Hollywood, Part 2Hooray for North Hollywood, Part 2 (1998) Season 5 Episode 41792- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 294 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Wakko, Yakko, Dot, Thaddeus Plotz, Ralph the Guard.
- Voice Actors: Jess Harnell, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Frank Welker.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Randy Rogel, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 03, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 21 minutes.
- Season: 5
Yakko, Wakko and Dot invades the Beverly Hills charity party to see if a producer can make their movie a hit and a producer sees it at the party and finds it... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hooray for North Hollywood, Part 2. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hooray for North Hollywood, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!