The Scoring SessionThe Scoring Session (1998) Season 5 Episode 41913- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 465 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Yakko, Wakko, Neivel Nosenest, Dot, Flavio, Marita, Ralph the Guard, Bobby Pigeon, Pesto Pigeon, Pesto Pigeon, Squit Pigeon, Dr. Scratchensniff, Skippy, The Brain, Pinky, Mime, Walter Wolf, Slappy Squirrel, Rita, Runt, Chicken Boo, Katie Ka-Boom, Minerva Mink, Mindy, Hello Nurse.
- Voice Actors: Jess Harnell, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Frank Welker.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Nick Dubois, Kevin Hopps, Randy Rogel, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 14, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 9:09 minutes.
- Season: 5
The cast of Animaniacs does a recording of the music for the show and gives the replacement conductor a hard time.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Scoring Session? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!