Pinky and the RalphPinky and the Ralph (1996) Season 4 Episode 41765- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 292 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, Ralph the Guard.
- Voice Actors: Rob Paulsen, Frank Welker.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 19, 1996.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 1:13 minute.
- Episode Number: 41765
- Season: 4
A promo for a new show on the WB: "Pinky and the Ralph." Pinky and Ralph go back and forth with each other saying "What do you wanna do tonight" with Ralph wedged in Pinky's cage.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pinky and the Ralph" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pinky and the Ralph? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!