The PuzzlerThe Puzzler (1966) - The Impossibles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 472 times total.
- The Impossibles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Coil-Man, Fluid-Man, Multi-Man, Big D, The Puzzler.
- Voice Actors: Hal Smith, Paul Frees, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Casey Onaitis, Bill Keil, Ed Parks, Ken Muse, Bernard Posner, George Germanetti, Larry Silverman, Carlo Vinci, Ray Abrahams, Hugh Fraser, Dick Lundy, Harry Holt, Sam Jaimes; more Animators ...
- Written By Michael Maltese, Jack Hanrahan, Phil Hahn.
- Editor: David Hornton, Hal Geer, Dan Finnerty, Pat Foley, Earl Bennett.
- First Aired on November 05, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Impossibles are a Rock and Roll Group who become crusaders against crime with a battle cry of "Rally-Ho!" The Trio are summoned by their chief, Big D in a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Puzzler. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Puzzler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!