The SplitThe Split (2009) Episode 104-B- League Of Super Evil Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 265 times total.
- League Of Super Evil Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nerd Corps Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: General Sergeant, Neighbor Man 01, Voltar, Old Man Jenkins, Neighbor Woman 01, Sweat Soldier, Reginald "Red" Menace, Skullossus, Trainer, Reporter, Doktor Frogg, Old Miss Johnson, Neighbor.
- Voice Actors: Blu Mankuma, Scott McNeil, Colin Murdock.
- Produced By Asaph Fipke, Ken Faier.
- Written By Philippe Ivanusic-Vallee, Davila LeBlanc, Peter Ricq.
- First Aired on March 21, 2009.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada), Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Canada / U.S.A.
Voltar quits the team, leaving Frogg in charge! Without Voltar "holding him back" he concocts an evil scheme that may actually work. But now that he's thrust into... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Get ready to root for the bad guys, here comes The League of Super Evil! Armed with a whole new approach to badness, these four Super Villains have set their sights on nothing less than total... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Split. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Split? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!