Iron, Forged In Fire - Part TwoIron, Forged In Fire - Part Two (2008) Season 1 Episode 2- Iron Man: Armored Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 388 times total.
- Iron Man: Armored Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- NickToon Productions, Marvel Studios, Method Films, DQ Enterprises
- Animation Studio: LuxAnimation (Post-Production)
- Cartoon Characters: Tony Stark/Iron Man, Jim "Rhodey" Rhodes, Patricia "Pepper" Potts, Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger, Roberta Rhodes, The Mandarin/Gene Khan, Howard Stark/Iron Man, Iron Man Onboard Computer, Professor Abraham Klein, Tricia.
- Voice Actors: Adrian Petriw, Daniel Bacon.
- Directed By Stéphane Juffé, Philippe Guyenne.
- Produced By Joshua Fine, Avi Arad, Kevin Feige, Cédric Pilot, Eric S. Rollman, Craig Kyle.
- Written By Christopher Yost, Romain Van Liemt, Craig Kyle.
- Music: Guy Michelmore.
- First Aired on November 22, 2008.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / France
Obadiah Stane has taken over Stark International, and is converting all of Tony and his dad's inventions into weapons. But even worse, Tony now believes Stane may be behind the attack that took his father from him. Iron Man intends to get answers, but standing in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tony Stark, heir to a billion-dollar corporation, lives a life of luxury, free to pursue his chief interests - seeking extreme thrills, solving scientific mysteries and creating mind-boggling inventions. But everything goes horribly wrong when a... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Iron, Forged In Fire - Part Two. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Iron, Forged In Fire - Part Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!