The Hill-BilliesThe Hill-Billies (1946) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 366 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Dogs, Daisy, the yodeling dog.
- Voice Actors: Carolina Cotton.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Originally Released in December of 1946 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
A simple tale of picturesque hillbillies (as portrayed by dogs) who live "way-up yonder in them thar hills."
Cartoon Production Information:
Dogs sing "I Love Mountain Music." The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator Tex Avery and independent Hollywood film producer... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Hill-Billies. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hill-Billies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!