Tails Of The BorderTails Of The Border (1943) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 703 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Various Dog Breeds.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Written By Dave Mitchell, Louie Lilly.
- Music: Edward Paul.
- Originally Released in December of 1943 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
The dogs which live and love "Down Old Mexico Way!" An entertaining look at life in Mexico through the eyes of dogs. At a "Barkalona" cantina spotlighting a Carmen Miranda pooch, they fight, drink, win dog biscuits, play the slots and dance the conga. "The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dogs sing "Swanee River" in Spanish! The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator Tex Avery and independent Hollywood film producer... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tails Of The Border. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tails Of The Border? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!