Monkey BusinessMonkey Business (1944) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 973 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Chimps, Chimps, More Chimps!.
- Voice Actors: Ken Carpenter.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Originally Released in 1944 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Production Number: 19
- Black & White
More fun than a barrel of monkeys! These chimps pride themselves on their monkeyshines. At a chimp circus, the chimps are dressed as clowns who ride horses and perform high-wire acts.
Cartoon Production Information:
Chimpanzees sing "Down in Jungle Town." The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator Tex Avery and independent Hollywood film producer... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Monkey Business. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Monkey Business? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!