In The ZooIn The Zoo (1941) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 1006 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Bears, Giraffes, Hippos, Seals, Skunks.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks, Robert Carlisle.
- Animated By Frank Kelling.
- Written By Walter Anthony.
- Music: Edward Paul.
- Originally Released on October 31, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
A tour of the creatures and critters residing at your local zoo. A bulldog is asked what he can do for the war effort. "I want to snap at some Japs," he replies.
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator Tex Avery and independent Hollywood... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of In The Zoo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about In The Zoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!