In The Public EyeIn The Public Eye (1945) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 287 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Lions, Horses, Cows, Chimps, Bulls.
- Voice Actors: Ken Carpenter.
- Directed By Louie Lilly.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Written By Walter Anthony.
- Music: Edward Paul.
- Originally Released in December of 1945 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
A look at some of the more select members of the animal kingdom who have managed to captivate and intrigue the human species. The animals do their part for the war... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Talking animals include cows, pigs, goats, chickens, etc. The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of In The Public Eye. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about In The Public Eye? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!