In The Post War EraIn The Post War Era (1946) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 364 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Horses, Foxes, Roosters, Ducks, Geese, Rabbits, Goats.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Originally Released in December of 1946 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
Ever wonder how animals managed to make the adjustment from wartime to peace. Well, wonder no more! America consumes more food in the new era? Asked about this, a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Goats Sing "Goat's Milk." The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator Tex Avery... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of In The Post War Era. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about In The Post War Era? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!