In A Pet ShopIn A Pet Shop (1941) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 804 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Dogs, Birds, Fish, Rabbits, Turtles, Kittens.
- Voice Actors: Gayne Whitman.
- Directed By Jerry Fairbanks, Robert Carlisle.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks, Robert Carlisle.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Music: Edward Paul.
- Editor: Robert Carlisle.
- Originally Released on September 05, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
An introduction to the animals which inhabit the local pet emporium. Follows the announcer as he interviews a variety of dogs, fish and rabbits. Among those "speaking out" are a parrot, a kitten bawling loudly for its mother, a sparrow in splints and bandages... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator Tex Avery and independent Hollywood film producer Jerry Fairbanks, this series was... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of In A Pet Shop. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about In A Pet Shop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!