In A Musical WayIn A Musical Way (1945) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 394 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Sheep, Bears, Tigers, Rhinos, Fish, Monkeys.
- Voice Actors: Ken Carpenter.
- Directed By Lou Lilly.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Written By Lou Lilly, Charles Shows.
- Originally Released in December of 1945 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
If you could be any animal, which one would you want to be? It all ends with a very cute rendition of "Swinging On a Star" performed by all the animals named in the song.
Cartoon Production Information:
Various animals sing "Swinging on a Star." The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of In A Musical Way. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about In A Musical Way? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!