In A Musical WayIn A Musical Way (1945) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 374 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Sheep, Bears, Tigers, Rhinos, Fish, Monkeys.
- Voice Actors: Ken Carpenter.
- Directed By Lou Lilly.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Written By Lou Lilly, Charles Shows.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
If you could be any animal, which one would you want to be? It all ends with a very cute rendition of "Swinging On a Star" performed by all the animals named in the song.
Cartoon Production Information:
Various animals sing "Swinging on a Star." The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about In A Musical Way? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!