Down On The FarmDown On The Farm (1941) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 1593 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Parrots, Chickens, Horses, Pigs, Dogs, Mules, Owls.
- Directed By Tex Avery, Lou Lilly.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject, One-Reel, 1942.
- Originally Released on August 18, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
A visit with the amazing variety of animals found "down on the farm." A hayseed farmer type narrates this episode and introduces us to the livestock. We hear a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator Tex Avery and independent Hollywood... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Down On The Farm. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Down On The Farm? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!