At The Cage Door CanteenAt The Cage Door Canteen (1943) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 583 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Birds, Bears, Monkeys, Penguins.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Originally Released in December of 1943 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
A spoof on the "Stage Door Canteen" of the 1940s, with animals stepping in for the war-weary soldiers of World War II. The animals are at their best doing their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Penguins sing "Three Little Sisters." The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of At The Cage Door Canteen. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about At The Cage Door Canteen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!