As BabiesAs Babies (1944) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 787 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Parrots, Chickens, Horses, Pigs, Dogs, Mules, Owls.
- Voice Actors: Ken Carpenter.
- Directed By Louie H. Lilly.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Anna Osborn.
- Written By Walter Anthony.
- Music: Edward Paul.
- Originally Released in December of 1944 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
The newest additions to the animal kingdom as presented by the stork. A young donkey is asked what he eventually wants to be. He replies, "A jackass like my old man." Film credit: "Grateful acknowledgment is given to that noblest of birds, the STORK, whose... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator Tex Avery and independent Hollywood film producer Jerry Fairbanks, this series was... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of As Babies. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about As Babies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!