The Nose KnowsThe Nose Knows (1987) Season 2 Episode 19-B- Foofur Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 535 times total.
- Foofur Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Foofur, Fencer, Rocky, Louis, Annabell, Fritz, Carlos, Hazel, Mrs. Escrow, Pepe, Chucky, Mel, Sam, Baby, Burt, Harvey.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Eugene Williams, Christina Lange, Dick Gautier, Susan Tolsky, Jonathan Schmock, Pat Carroll, Susan Silo, Don Messick; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Paul Sommer, John Kimball, Bob Goe, Oscar Dufau, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Paul Sabella, Freddy Monnickendam, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Written By Phil Mendez.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Gil Iverson.
Supervising Film Editor, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 19, 1987.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Foofur, a true blue (literally) hound dog, had the good fortune of inheriting his dead owner's mansion. But big, empty mansions do not a happy puppy make, so Foof... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Foofur, a true blue (literally) hound dog, had the good fortune of inheriting his dead owner's mansion. But big, empty mansions do not a happy puppy make, so Foof decided to bust his friends out from... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Nose Knows. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Nose Knows? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!