Fritz Carlos Bombs OutFritz Carlos Bombs Out (1986) Season 1 Episode 11-B- Foofur Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 851 times total.
- Foofur Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd., Cuckoo's Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Foofur, Fencer, Rocky, Louis, Annabell, Fritz, Carlos, Hazel, Mrs. Escrow, Pepe, Chucky, Mel, Sam, Baby, Burt, Harvey.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Eugene Williams, Christina Lange, Dick Gautier, Susan Tolsky, Jonathan Schmock, Pat Carroll, Susan Silo, Don Messick; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Don Lusk, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Kay Wright, Freddy Monnickendam, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Berny Wolf.
- Written By Phil Mendez.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Gil Iverson.
Supervising Film Editor, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 22, 1986.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Foofur, a true blue (literally) hound dog, had the good fortune of inheriting his dead owner's mansion. But big, empty mansions do not a happy puppy make, so Foof decided to bust his friends out from the local pound. Tough dog Louis, hoity-toity Hazel, her suave... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Foofur, a true blue (literally) hound dog, had the good fortune of inheriting his dead owner's mansion. But big, empty mansions do not a happy puppy make, so Foof decided to bust his friends out from the local pound. Tough dog Louis, hoity-toity... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Fritz Carlos Bombs Out. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fritz Carlos Bombs Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!