The Mystery of The Unpopular PizzeriaThe Mystery of The Unpopular Pizzeria (2007) Episode 17B- Busytown Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 366 times total.
- Busytown Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cookie Jar Entertainment
- Distributed by: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Huckle Cat, Lowly Worm, Sally Cat, Hilda Hippo.
- Voice Actors: Paul Wensley.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Richard Scarry.
- Animated By David Germain, Chris Hankewich, Carrie Thornhill, Sean Bartlett, Chris Steininger, Mitch Kennedy.
- First Aired on October 29, 2007.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 17B
Everyone's favorite pizzeria is closing, but the reason why is a mystery.
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by best-selling children's author Richard Scarry, who sold more than 150 million books worldwide, "Busytown Mysteries" blends humor and learning and follows six unforgettable characters who try to solve everyday life mysteries in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mystery of The Unpopular Pizzeria. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mystery of The Unpopular Pizzeria? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!