The Smudged Letter MysteryThe Smudged Letter Mystery (2007) Episode 16B- Busytown Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 320 times total.
- Busytown Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cookie Jar Entertainment
- Distributed by: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Huckle Cat, Lowly Worm, Sally Cat, Hilda Hippo.
- Voice Actors: Paul Wensley.
- Animated By David Germain, Chris Hankewich, Carrie Thornhill, Sean Bartlett, Chris Steininger, Mitch Kennedy.
- Written By Michael Hirsh, Richard Scarry.
- First Aired on October 29, 2007.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Huckle, Lowly and Sally help Postman Pig deliver a letter with a smudged address.
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by best-selling children's author Richard Scarry, who sold more than 150 million books worldwide, "Busytown Mysteries" blends humor and learning and follows six unforgettable characters who... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Smudged Letter Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Smudged Letter Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!