The Twisty Line MysteryThe Twisty Line Mystery (2007) - Busytown Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 375 times total.
- Busytown Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cookie Jar Entertainment
- Distributed by: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Admiral Mouse, Goldbug, Huckle, Little Fox, Lowly, Mother Cat, Mr. Pat, Pig Will, Pig Won't, Sally, Sgt. Murphy.
- Voice Actors: John McGrath, Mr. Pat), Kevin Dennis, Joanne Vannicola, Paul Wensley, Judy Marshak, Julie Lemieux, Richard Binsley.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Richard Scarry.
- Animated By David Germain, Chris Hankewich, Carrie Thornhill, Sean Bartlett, Chris Steininger, Mitch Kennedy.
- First Aired on October 29, 2007.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The appearance of twisty road lines creates a Busytown traffic problem.
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by best-selling children's author Richard Scarry, who sold more than 150 million books worldwide, "Busytown Mysteries" blends humor and learning and follows six unforgettable characters who try to solve everyday life mysteries in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Twisty Line Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Twisty Line Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!