To Speak Or Not To SpeakTo Speak Or Not To Speak (1970) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 421 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Absolon Films
- Cartoon Characters: TV Interviewer, Street Interviewees, Older Man, Government Representative.
- Directed By Raoul Servais.
- Produced By Raoul Servais.
- Animated By Willy Verschelde.
- Written By Raoul Servais.
- Music: Lucien Goethals.
- Originally Released in December of 1970 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
People talk and give their opinion as the artist who drew this cartoon uses word balloons to show them speaking to one another.
Sorry, we do not have a video of To Speak Or Not To Speak. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Speak Or Not To Speak? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!