Ming Fu To You, Too!Ming Fu To You, Too! (1980) - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 500 times total.
- The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Fonz, Mr. Cool, Richie, Ralph, Cupcake.
- Voice Actors: Henry Winkler, Ron Howard, Donny Most, Frank Welker, Didi Conn, Marlene Aragon, Rene Auberjonois, Michael Bell, Mary Ann Chin, Henry Corden; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, George Gordon, Rudy Zamora.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Carole Beers, Daniel De La Vega, Ed DeMattia, Judith Drake, Thomas Farish, Fred Grable, Kenneth Kessel, Margaret Parkes, Joanna Romersa, Joel Seibel, Linn Trochim; more Animators ...
- Written By Duane Poole, Tom Swale, Ray Parker, Gary Hoffman, Emilie Kong, Dick Sebast, Don Sheppard.
- Music: Hoty Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Joe Sandusky.
- First Aired on December 13, 1980.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Inspired by TV's prime time comedy series "Happy Days"- Fonzie, Richie, & Ralph meet up with a futuristic girl named Cupcake who landed her traveling time... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by TV's prime time comedy series "Happy Days"- Fonzie, Richie, & Ralph meet up with a futuristic girl named Cupcake who landed her traveling time machine in front of Arnolds in 1957.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ming Fu To You, Too!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ming Fu To You, Too!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!