The Flintstone Comedy Show (1980 Series)
Alternate Title: Flintstone FrolicsThe Flintstone Comedy Show (1980 Series) (Flintstone Frolics) (1980) - The Flintstone Comedy Show (1980) Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 1902 times total.
- The Flintstone Comedy Show (1980) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Wilma Flintstone, Betty Rubble, Wiggy Rockstone, Pebbles Flintstone, Cavemouse, Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Frank Frankenstone, Hidea Frankenstone, Atrocia Frankenstone, Freaky Frankenstone, Mr. Slate, Penny Pillar, Moonrock Crater, Sgt. Boulder, Schleprock, Shmoo, Rockjaw.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Mel Blanc, Jean Vander Pyl, Gay Autterson, Russi Taylor, Michael Sheehan, Charles Nelson Reilly, Ruta Lee, Zelda Rubinstein; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, George Gordon, Rudy Zamora.
- Produced By Alex Lovy, Carl Urbano, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Donald Albrecht, Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Warren Batchelder, Carol Beers, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Daniel De La Vega, Ed De Mattia, Joan Drake; more Animators ...
- Written By Gene Ayres, Haskell Barkin, Anthony Bonaduce, Celia Bonaduce, Doug Booth, John Bradford, Don Christensen, Nancy Clements, Tom Dagenais; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 20, 1980.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 90 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
This seris was also called "Flintstone Frolics" in some markets. This show also featured a short interstial series called the O.J. Simpstone exercise segment. It featured Buster Jones as O.J. Pebbles... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Flintstone Comedy Show (1980 Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!