The Grand Prix PebblesThe Grand Prix Pebbles (1971) - The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 661 times total.
- The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Pebbles Flintstone, Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Moonrock Crater, Bronto, Penny Pillar, Schleprock, Fabian Fabquartz, Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Mr. Slate, Zonk, Stub, Wiggy Rockstone, Cindy Curbstone, Noodles.
- Voice Actors: Sally Struthers, Jay North, Lenny Weinrib, Mitzi McCall, Don Messick, Carl Esser, Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gay Hartwig; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Lillian Evans, John Garling, Bill Keil, George Kreisl, Hicks Lokey, Margaret Nichols, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry, Ken Southworth; more Animators ...
- Written By Neal Barbera, Walter Black, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bob Ogle, Larry Rhine, Richard Robbins, Cullen Blaine, Brad Case, Carl Fallberg; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols, La La Productions.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 30, 1971.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Fred and Barney create a super-secret fuel that is supposed to be tested for Gettystone Oil in the Bedrock Grand Prix. Pebbles accidentally gives the fuel and the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera's The Pebbles and Bamm Bamm Show was a spin-off of one of America's most beloved cartoon families, The Flintstones. In the new series, Pebbles Flintstone and the brawny Bamm Bamm Rubble... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Grand Prix Pebbles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!