Evil EmperorEvil Emperor (2005) Episode 1-B- Pet Alien Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 328 times total.
- Pet Alien Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mike Young Productions, Taffy Productions LLC, Moonscoop, Telegael Teo, TéléTOON, TPS Jeunesse
- Animation Studio: Jadooworks.
- Cartoon Characters: Tommy Cadle, Dinko, Gumpers, Swanky, Scruffy, Flip, Gabby, Granville DeSpray, Clinton Fillmore Jefferson XIII, Melba Manners, Cap'n Spangley, Tommy's Mom, Old Man Bitters, Doctor Daffodil, Emperor Breet, Swanky's Parents, Tommy's Classmates, Tommy's Teacher.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Schlatter.
- Directed By Andrew Young.
- Produced By Sadaf Cohen Muncy, Bill Schultz, Jeff Muncy.
- Animated By Sarath Madhavan, Vidya Raman, Greg Levitan., Trevor Wall.
- Written By Japhet Asher, Steven Darancette, Scott Gray, Jen Klein, Ken Pontac, Michael Rabb, Ralph Soll, Xandy Sussan, Dan Zettel, Dan Danko; more Writers ...
- Music: Scott Cochran.
- Editor: Steve Vallino.
- First Aired on February 26, 2005.
- Originally Aired on TF1 (France), G MTV, Cartoon Network (USA), ITV (UK).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- France / United Kingdom / U.S.A. / Ireland
Dinko and the aliens are convinced that their new neighbor is an evil alien trying to conquer Earth: he's just disguised as an innocent four-year-old boy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Imagine that you're an alien from outer space. You've left behind your boring, conformist dimension known as Conforma and traveled across time, space and other dimensions to arrive at Planet Earth, and then land in a little out-of-the-way seaside... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Evil Emperor. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Evil Emperor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!