Shaken, not scaredShaken, not scared (2007) Season 1 Episode 13- Ruby Gloom Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 277 times total.
- Ruby Gloom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Ruby Gloom, Doom Kitty, Iris, Misery, Skull Boy, Frank, Len, Poe, Edgar, Allan, Scaredy Bat, Boo Boo, Mr. Buns.
- Voice Actors: Sarah Gadon, Stacey DePass, Emily Hampshire, Scott McCord, David Berni, Jeremy Harris, Adrian Truss, Peter Keleghan, Barbara Mamabolo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robin Budd.
- Written By Carolyn Hay, Nicole Demerse, Alan Resnick, Alex Nussbaum, John van Bruggen.
- Music: Ray Parker, Tom Szczesniak.
- Editor: Annellie Rose Samuel.
- First Aired on March 25, 2007.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The two Mr. White ghosts are fed up with Boo-boo pulling pranks on people instead of scaring them. So now they try to teach him the right ways of being a ghost.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In a Victorian mansion on the outskirts of Gloomsville live Ruby Gloom and her offbeat circle of friends. Some kids might be afraid of the dark, the eccentric neighbors and the unknown things that... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Shaken, not scared" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shaken, not scared? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!