The Riddle In The Middle Of The EarthThe Riddle In The Middle Of The Earth (1985) - Yogi's Treasure Hunt Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1035 times total.
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Cuckoo's Nest Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Snooper, Blabber, Quick Draw McGraw, Snagglepuss, Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Muttley, Dick Dastardly, Top Cat, Professor Phineas Sprock, Square Rock.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, John Stephenson, Paul Winchell, Arnold Stang, Andre Stojka, Gail Matthius, Dick Erdman, Dick Gautier, Arlene Golonka; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, Tony Love, Rudy Zamora, Bill Hutton, Alan Zaslove, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bob Hathcock, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Jeff Hall.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 02, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Season: 1
Yogi and his crew sail on the S.S. Jelly Roger in search of treasure. They are confounded in their searches by Dick Dastardly and Muttley in their submarine, the S.S. Dirty Tricks.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Riddle In The Middle Of The Earth. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Riddle In The Middle Of The Earth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!