Rama TutRama Tut (1968) Season 1 Episode 26-19- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 688 times total.
- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl, The Watcher, Rama Tut.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees, Jac Flounders, Gerald Mohr, JoAnn Pflug, Mike Road.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lewis A. Marshall.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, Bob Bemiller, Oliver E. Callahan, Larry Silverman, Bill Keil, Mike Webster, Ken Southworth, Ed Parks.
- Written By Phil Hahn, Jack Hanrahan, Stan Lee, Jack Kirby.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Milton J. Krear, James Lusk, Earl Bennett, Warren Leighton.
- First Aired about 1968.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Fantastic Four go back in time to Egypt in the tenth century B.C. There, they meet Rama Tut, who has traveled there from the thirtieth century. He uses a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the third and final episode in which the Thing temporarily becomes human again.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rama Tut. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rama Tut? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!