Babysitting BluesBabysitting Blues (2008) Season 2 Episode 213-B- Tom and Jerry Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 537 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Sisters, Nephews.
- Voice Actors: Don Brown.
- Directed By Tim Maltby, Frank Molieri.
- Produced By Tom Minton, Frank Molieri.
- Written By Richard Pursel, Christopher Painter.
- Music: Tom Erba.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on March 22, 2008.
- Originally Aired on The CW (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Tom and Jerry babysit their nephews for the day, which leads to more trouble than usual courtesy of their being very mischievous.
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally produced for foreign markets. Release dates reflect U.S. airings.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Babysitting Blues. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Babysitting Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!