The Terrible TribunalThe Terrible Tribunal (1968) Season 1 Episode 26-18- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 560 times total.
- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl, Klaws, Molecule Man, Blast Starr.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees, Jac Flounders, Gerald Mohr, JoAnn Pflug.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lewis A. Marshall.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, Bob Bemiller, Oliver E. Callahan, Larry Silverman, Bill Keil, Mike Webster, Ken Southworth, Ed Parks.
- Written By Phil Hahn, Jack Hanrahan, Stan Lee, Jack Kirby.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Milton J. Krear, James Lusk, Earl Bennett, Warren Leighton.
- First Aired about 1968.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
An alien judge puts the Fantastic Four on trial for crimes against evil. Testifying against the heroes are Klaws, Molecule Man, and Blast Starr.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the popular Marvel comic book characters, The Fantastic Four were a group of scientists who were accidentally struck by cosmic rays during the launching of a test rocket ship. When... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Terrible Tribunal. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Terrible Tribunal? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!