DJ JerryDJ Jerry (2008) Season 2 Episode 211-A- Tom and Jerry Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 535 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Spike.
- Voice Actors: Don Brown.
- Directed By T.J. House.
- Produced By Tom Minton, Frank Molieri.
- Written By Richard Pursel, T.J. House, Christopher Painter.
- Music: Tom Erba.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on February 09, 2008.
- Originally Aired on The CW (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Tom is in charge of guarding his owner's record store at night, but has trouble doing so when Jerry hosts a hip hop nightclub for mice down below. When his initial efforts to stop the noise fail, Tom infiltrates the club, but is again thwarted by DJ Jerry and the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally produced for foreign markets. Release dates reflect U.S. airings.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of DJ Jerry. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about DJ Jerry? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!